- Complete the Application Form and attach the following:
- Birth, Baptism and Immunisation Certificates.
- A non-refundable application and registration fee of $350 (including GST). Note: In the event that a child is placed on a waiting list, parents will initially pay a $100 application fee. When a position is offered by the Principal, parents must then pay a $250 non-refundable registration fee.
- Students commencing Kindergarten must be five years of age, or turn five by the 31st July.
- Students applying for a position in Years 1-6 may be required to undertake a pre-enrolment assessment in Mathematics and English.
- An interview will be scheduled with the Primary Principal.
- The Principal retains the right to refuse enrolment.
- Applications will be processed after the payment of a non-refundable Application Fee of $350 is paid for each student.
- The College reserves the right to terminate the enrolment or attendance of any student whose conduct or behaviour is, in the opinion of the Principal, unsatisfactory.
- First term fees must be paid by the 30th September of the previous year. Other term fees must be paid one month prior to the commencement of each term.
- Absences from the school, or either the whole or part of a term, will not attract discounted fees. The College will refund fees paid in advance, provided that at least ten weeks notice of intention to leave the school is given in writing to the Principal.
- It is the responsibility of the parents or caregivers to advise the College of any change of particulars shown on their original Enrolment Form.
- The Principal may exclude a student if the principal considers that a mutually beneficial relationship of trust and cooperation between a parent/caregiver and the school has broken down to the extent that it adversely impacts on that relationship.
Parents whose children are starting Kindergarten should provide the school with an Immunisation Certificate.
In the case of an outbreak of a particular disease, students without a certificate will be excluded from the school.
First term fees must be paid by the 30th of September of the previous year. Other term fees must be paid one month prior to the commencement of each term.
Absences from the school, for either the whole or part of a term, will not attract discounted fees. The College will refund fees paid in advance, provided that at least ten weeks notice of intention to leave is given in writing to the Principal.
Isn't it time we got to know each other?
Take our online VIDEO TOUR or book a SCHOOL TOUR!
Meet our principal, teachers, current students, parents, learn about our curriculum opportunities and tips for a smooth start to school.